School is Back in Session and now that the kids are away for the day, it’s time for Mommies to Play! That’s right, after a summer full of camp activities and “Mommy Can I’s”, back to school is a time for Mother’s all over to take time to indulge in some much needed me time full of small indulgences and relaxation. The following are some great ways that moms can pamper themselves now that the kiddos are back in school!
- PUR attitude’s a new PURenergizer nanotech skin care tool: After a summer of visiting theme parks, being on airplanes and visiting camp grounds, Mom can finally work on getting her outer skin glow back with PUR energizer ™ Nano Solutions Skin Infuser! The easy to use, waterless system plumps the skin to soften the look of wrinkles and can conveniently fit on a night stand or in a purse!
- Chamilia new collection of Birthstone Galaxy charms. Okay,okay, we know some moms (well all moms) will begin to miss the pitter patter of the kiddos, so the perfect way to always keep them near is with their birthstones. Simply get add these fashionable and meaningful charms to a chamilla neck chain or bracelet.
- Day-Cation: Check in to the Memorial City’s newest hotel, Homewood Suites by Hilton Memorial City. The best part is that it is minutes away from Memorial City Mall several restaurants and hair and nail salons. Get there early enough to enjoy the complimentary breakfast and stay late to enjoy the complimentary dinner! There is also a pool for relaxation and if you just want to stay in the room, there are great accommodations as well where you can curl up with a good book, like Dawn of a New Day: A 21-Day Inspirational Journal by yours truly with a percentage of proceeds from book sales benefiting various charities each month! Its an opportunity to set out new personal goals, express gratitude and create a new prayer and wish list.
- MM.LaFleur: Update your work wardrobe with MM.LaFleur features professional attire for women of all sizes. You can get sassy looks all from the comforts of home. The best part is that there is no commitment with an on-going subscription and rather than you having to figure out how to put pieces together, you actually have a stylist that will send you a BENTO BOX full of selections based on your style preferences. As a bonus, an actual store location recently opened in the Galleria mall, so you also have the option to peruse the racks if you choose!
- SugarFina: Mommy deserves a special treat, why not swing by SugarFina, the luxury candy boutique in the Galleria. Among many, the company is known for their Dom Perignon and Rose infused gummy bears, but mom can design her own candy bento box by selecting an 8-piece, 4-piece, or 3-piece gift box and selecting her favorite sweets from elaborate wall of candy cubes.